COMMERCIAL ALUMINIUM CURTAIN WALLS WITH SLIM FRAMES
- Thermal shop front screen and door system suitable for all types of ground floor treatment where enhanced thermal performance is required.
- Successfully tested to PAS 24:2013, LPS 1175 level 2 and BS EN 1627 level 3 for enhance security performance
- Screen work is either beaded or pocket glazed
- Weather rated to BS 6375
- Document L compliant
- Achieves U value 1.8 W/m²K (Doors) or 1.4 W.m²K (Screens)
- Internal or external glazing
- Available in standard and non-standard finishes including dual colour
- Fully rebated door with anti-finger trap
- Thermally broken low threshold
- Allow maximum light into small or large multi-storey buildings
- Options include sloped and facet-shaped glazing, screens and doors
- Rapid on-site installation
- Concealed transoms, for seamless/uninterrupted glass to glass joints
- Polyamide thermal break system
- The system incorporates a top hung frameless vent and can also accommodates Smart’s windows and door systems
- Available in Dual Colour
- Document L Compliant
- Glazing options from 24-32mm
- Suitable fur use on low to medium rise facades including large shopfronts and showrooms, where ease of installing large panes of glass is a pre-requisite
- The factory made framework offer the advantages of rapid construction on site with minimal loose components
- Thermally broken
- Document L compliant
- Dual Colour available
- Meets BS 6375-2:2009
- This curtain walling accommodates Smarts Intruder, Alitherm, Visoline and slide windows and doors.
SF52 Curtain Wall
- An elegant solution for ground floor and high-rise projects
- Consistent slim 52mm sightlines giving a uniform appearance
- Enhanced thermal performance to exceed current building regulations
- Excellent weather performance being fully CWCT and EN13830 weather tested
- Can be assembled in any combination of capped, vertically capped, horizontally capped or silicone glazed to create a unique external facade. A variety of caps allows even more aesthetic possibilities.
- Choose from Zone drained or Mullion drained (fully capped only).
- Large range of transom & mullion sizes with additional reinforcing sleeves and boxes from 50-250mm plus the option of concealed steel reinforcing to allow larger spans.
- Raked heads for a range of apex angles can be achieved using a specially designed shear block.
- Fully compatible with any of Seniors windows (including frameless vents) plus both manual and automated doors.
- Available in an almost unlimited choice of colours and finishes both externally and internally.
- Double or triple glazed units from 24mm to 50mm
- 40+ year life expectancy
- 100% recyclable
FWS 35 PD
- Aluminium façade system from Schüco with a narrow face width of 35mm
- Ideally suited to representative façade areas close to the ground of luxury residential and commercial projects
- Highly thermally insulated system meeting Passive House standard
- Tested burglar resistance to RC2
- Triple glazing with a glass thickness of up to 50mm can be installed
- System component for the creation of cantilevered all-glass corners
- Schüco AWS window units and Schüco ADS doors can be integrated
- An optimised system for attachment to the building structure and the patented fixing system for pressure plates reduce interfaces and enable efficient and reliable installation
- Concept wall 50 from Reynaers is available in several design and glazing variants, but also includes different technical variants to comply with specified levels of thermal insulation
- Design variants offer curtain walls for both the exterior and the interior of the building
- Glazing variants range from standard pressure plates, structurally glazed and structurally clamped facades
- Allows Triple glazing making the façade applicable for passive house or energy efficient buildings
- Dedicated opening types can also be seamlessly integrated; like a parallel opening window, a top hung window, a hidden vent turn and tilt window, also a flush roof vent for integration in roof applications of CW 50
Hybrid Series 3 Curtain Wall
- Hybrid is a high insulation timber/aluminium composite system and comprises a selection of window, curtain wall and door options
- It combines the long life and low maintenance of aluminium externally with the high insulation, environmentally focused benefits of responsibly sourced engineered timber internally
- Hybrid curtain wall framing is a traditional stick system, compartmentally drained, and can accept glazing up to 28mm thick, depending on weight
- Designed to span low to high rise applications
- Project specific profiles can be incorporated offering flexibility of façade design.
- Available in 4 finishes: Polyester powder coating, anodised in a range of colours in either satin or polished finish, mill finish and finally, clear lacquered or painted timber
- Weather rating tested to CWCT sequence achieving 600Pa air permeability, 600Pa water tightness and 2000Pa wind resistance